Hours: 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
Good Salary + Free Parking
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can multi task by assisting various team members with a wide range of administration duties. It is essential that you are team orientated and willing to take on any duties as they arise. This includes:
- Entering client orders correctly onto the system
- Liaising with clients both in person and on the telephone
- Supporting the Works Manager and Sales staff
- General admin duties including answering calls, filing, reception tasks and invoicing
- Maintaining and updating existing retail price lists
- Updating Point of Sale (POS) price lists in the showroom
- Data entry
- Purchasing assistance - including chasing progress of purchase orders to ensure goods arrive on time
- Stock purchases - such as ordering consumables for the yard and installation team.
This is your chance to join a friendly, established organisation offering an elite range of products. It is essential that you have excellent IT skills (especially Excel & databases), good numeracy and literacy, proven admin experience (ideally in a sales environment) and a positive and friendly personality.
If you believe you possess the skills we seek, we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply by sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.