A comprehensive and professional installation service is available for our range of fireplaces, fires and stoves.
We employ our own experienced fireplace fitters who can expertly install anything from a simple decorative hearth to a complete stone fireplace, including chimney work where required.
As HETAS Registered Installers, we can install solid fuel appliances and flues without the homeowner having to notify Building Control. HETAS is the only competent persons registration scheme specialising in the installation of solid fuel, wood and biomass technologies.
We also work in conjunction with local Gas Safe Registered engineers and NICEIC registered electricians, to ensure any gas and electrical work is safe and compliant.
We can quote for any of the following work as part of our fireplace installation service:
- Relining existing brick chimneys for new solid fuel or gas installations
- Installing new twin wall flue systems into properties with no chimney
- Installing solid fuel flues and appliances into thatched properties to meet current regulations
- Constructing false studwork chimney breasts
- Installation of gas fires, including new gas runs where required
- Installation of electric fires, including chasing cables into walls and installing electrical spur points
Our installation service is most competitive within an approximately 40 mile radius of Cambridge, roughly the area shown on the map. However we do make exceptions, so if you are outside this area and interested in one of our products, please contact us for an installation estimate.